Synthetic Blood Penetration Tester >for Medical Face Mask also called splash resistance tester is to evaluate the penetration ndash; splash resistance property of medical face masks by the impact of a small fixed volume of a high-velocity stream of synthetic blood which is projected horizontally.The Synthetic Blood Penetration Tester is to test the resistance of medical face masks to the penetration of synthetic blood under specified test conditions.
Features of Synthetic Blood Penetration Tester:>
1. Mask fixture is metal human head mold, which can fully simulate the actual use state of the mask.
2. Metal human head mold can be rotated at a certain angle, which is convenient for sample clamping.
3. Specially designed injection control device, a certain volume of synthetic blood can be sprayed in the controlled time.
4. Instrument uses a gas source that can provide (700plusmn;25) kPa stable air pressure.
5. It can simulate the liquid injection velocity corresponding to the human blood pressure 10.6 kPa、16.0kPa 、21.3kPa (i.e .80 mmHg、120mmHg、160mmHg) for the test.
6. A fixed target plate is provided to block the high pressure edge part of the ejected liquid flow, only the steady flow part is sprayed on the area sample, which increases the accuracy and repeatability of the test.
7. This blood penetration testing equipment uses imported special aluminum wire drawing panel, equipped with metal keys, sensitive operation, not easy to damage.
8. 7 inch color touch screen display test parameters, menu-style operation mode, the degree of convenience comparable to the smartphone.
9. Core control components using Italian law company 32-bit multifunctional motherboard.
|Spraying distance: 300mm-305mm adjustable
||Nozzle length: 12.7mm
|Space between front and rear plates: 0.6cm
||Target plate bore diameter: 0.5cm
|Control panel: Touch-tone
||Total weight: 35Kg
|Nozzle size: 0.84mm
||Power supply: 220V 50HZ
|Spraying speed: 450cm/s, 550cm/s, 635cm/s
||Appearance size: 1000mm*500mm* 650 mm
|Spraying pressure: Standard/10.6kPa, 16kPa,21.3kPa/adjustable
- GB 19083-2010 Technical requirements of medical face masks - Anti-penetration property of 5.5 synthetic blood.
- YY/T 0691-2008 Clothing for protection against infectious agents-Medical face masks - Test method for resistance against penetration by synthetic blood (fixed volume, horizontally projected)
- YY 0469-2011 Technical requirements of medical face masksndash; Blood penetration test equipment.
- ISO 22609：2004 Clothing for protection against infectious agents - Medical face masks - Test method for resistance against penetration by synthetic blood (fixed volume, horizontally projected)
- ASTM F1862-07Standard Test Method for Resistance of Medical Face Masks to Penetration by Synthetic Blood (Horizontal Projection of Fixed Volume at a Know Velocity)
Applications of Synthetic Blood Penetration Tester:>
Synthetic blood penetration testerfor medical face mask is used for anti-synthetic blood penetration of medical surgical masks, and mainly used in the field of medical protection products.The blood penetration test equipmentcan also be used for other textile coating material determination.
What is synthetic blood Penetration test?>
The Synthetic Blood Penetration ndash; Splash Resistance test is one of two synthetic blood resistance tests offered by Nelson Labs to determine a products ability to act as a barrier to blood-borne pathogens.
Get a Quote
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *