Xenon lamp aging tester operating instructions
The xenon lamp aging tester can reproduce the hazards of months or even years outdoors in a matter of days or weeks. The artificially accelerated aging test data helps select new materials, improve existing materials, and evaluate the impact of changes in formulation on product durability, and is used in many industries.
Xenon lamp aging tester simple tutorial:>
1. Start the power supply, at this time the instrumentation display, check whether the instrumentation is displayed normally, because the factory before the instrumentation parameters are adjusted, please do not replace.
2. Open the test box, the material to be tested according to the no-load state fixed to the sample frame to avoid its external force, and will be fixed in the test box on the cylinder, the exposed surface of the sample to face the light source, the sample work area should be fully exposed to the effective light source range, and easy to adjust the sample position, close the door.
3. Press the quot;power onquot; button to start the test box, adjust the specified test conditions, record the contact start time, and maintain constant test conditions throughout the contact process.
4. The procedure is completed within the scheduled test cycle, open the test chamber, remove the sample, and close the door of the test chamber.
5. Turn off the power, organize the instrument, and clean the studio and outer case surfaces.