Dust-proof testing equipment>'s scientific name is sand and dust test chamber, which simulates the free fall of dust without simulating In an environment with high wind speed, check whether the product meets the IP protection level standard.
Dust-proof testing equipment is suitable for testing the shell sealing performance of products, and is mainly used for testing the two levels of IP5X and IP6X specified in the shell protection grade standard. It mainly simulates the damage caused by sandstorm weather to locks, automobile and motorcycle parts, seals, power instruments and other products.
The working principle of the dust-proof test equipment:>
The fan pushes a certain concentration of sand and dust to blow over the surface of the test sample at a certain flow rate, and the test samples are exposed to dry The ability to resist the penetration effect of dust particles under the action of sand or dust-filled atmosphere, the ability to resist the abrasive or blocking effects of gravel, and the ability to store and operate.
What is the purpose of dust testing? >
The purpose of the dust-proof test is to prevent dust from entering and affecting the normal use of the product. This test has standard requirements. The test should be conducted in a sand and dust-proof box. The powder circulation pump in the closed test box can be replaced by other methods that can suspend the talc powder. The talc powder should be filtered through a metal square hole sieve with a wire diameter of 50µm and a sieve size of 75µm. The dosage of talc powder is 2kg per cubic meter of sand and dust test box volume, and the number of uses should not exceed 20 times. In addition, the selection of this talc powder must also comply with various regulations on human health and safety.
The purpose of the dustproof test is to use the pressure difference to pump the air in the box into the dust test box to be tested. The air extraction volume is 80 times the volume of the tested shell, and the air extraction speed does not exceed 60 times the shell volume per hour. Under any circumstances The pressure difference shall not exceed 2Kpa. If the air pumping speed is 40 times to 60 times the shell volume per hour, the test will take 2 hours.
Features of dustproof testing equipment:>
1. Suitable for level 1-6 dustproof testing of products.
2. There is a dust-replaceable device at the bottom, which can easily replace used dust.
3. There is an air extraction pipe in the box, which can complete the vacuuming action on the sample (the sample needs to reserve air extraction holes)
4. Preset test time: the maximum test time is 99 hours and 59 minutes.
5. Vacuum system: Equipped with vacuum pump, vacuum gauge, air filter, flow meter and connecting pipes.
The shell material of the dust-proof testing equipment:>
①The shell is made of domestic steel plates, and all inner boxes and turntables are made of SUS304# stainless steel plates. The surface is spray-painted, which is beautiful and durable. ,longNo rust when used.
② There is a transparent observation window (tempered glass material) on the door, and a transparent observation window inside the box. The LED internal test is convenient for observing the lighting.
③ The 7-inch touch screen is the core control system + Panasonic PLC.
④The base of each type of equipment is equipped with four brake wheels, which are easy to move and fix.
The dustproof test equipment has two IP dustproof test methods:>
1. When the air pressure in the box is lower than the surrounding atmospheric pressure, due to the thermal cycle effect, The subatmospheric pressure is maintained with a vacuum pump, the evacuation air should be connected to the hole provided for the test.
2. When the air pressure inside the shell is the same as the surrounding atmospheric pressure, the shell to be tested is placed in the test chamber in the normal working position, but is not connected to the vacuum pump. The drain hole that is open under normal circumstances should remain open during the test. , the test duration is 8h.
① Clean the sample shell and try to avoid bringing dust into the test chamber.
②. Place the sample in the middle of the interior. If power-on test is required, turn on the power of the sample.
③. Pour the talcum powder that has been sifted into the box. Note that the dust consumption is generally 2 kg/m3, and close the box door.
④. To start the equipment, you will need to set the test parameters, such as power-on time, vibration time, dust blowing time, etc.
⑤ After the test, wait for the dust to stand for 30 minutes before opening the door and taking out the sample for inspection. Be careful not to open the door of the box immediately, to avoid dust gushing out of the box and causing environmental pollution in the laboratory.
Standard technical parameters of dust-proof testing equipment:>
1. Inner box size: about length 800*depth 800*height 800mm
2. Outer size: About length 1250*depth 1050*height 1755mm
3. Standard wire diameter of metal screen: 50um
4. Standard spacing between wires: 75um
5. Talc powder dosage: 2～4kg/m³
6. Test dust: dry talcum powder
7. Spraying dust reduction method: free dust reduction
8. Vibration and total test time 0-999999min (adjustable)
9. Timing accuracy: ±1 second
10. Vacuum gauge range: 0-10Kpa (adjustable)
Precautions for dust-proof test equipment:>
1 . When an internal fault occurs, the heating will be stopped immediately and a fault prompt will be displayed to indicate that there is an internal fault;
2. After the test is completed, first turn off the operating switch and then turn off the main switch. Pay attention to sand and dust when opening the door for sampling. 3. The temperature of the air in the dustproof test equipment should be high enough toEnsuring that the relative humidity in the chamber is 25% or less. Put the samples at room temperature in the test box according to the normal use position or according to the relevant regulations under the ready-to-use state without packaging and power-on. If multiple samples are included, care should be taken not to touch the samples and not to block the dust from each other;
4. Inject dust into the test chamber to maintain the specified dust concentration within the specified injection time or throughout the test period; condition test After the end, the sample remains in the test chamber until the dust settles completely;
5. The volume of the sample should not exceed 25% of the volume of the test chamber, and the sample base should not exceed 50% of the horizontal area of the working space of the test chamber.
SC-015 Dustproof Test Chamber (Sand Dust Test Chamber or Sand Dust Test Chamber) is used for electronic and electrical products, lamps, electric cabinets, electrical components, automobiles, motorcycles and their parts and components. Under the climatic conditions of simulated dust, the physical and other related properties of the product are tested. After the test, check to judge whether the performance of the product meets the requirements, so as to facilitate the design, improvement, verification and factory inspection of the product. Comply with IEC60529:1989 +A1:1999 +A2:2013 Degrees of protection provided by enclosures (IP Code), GB4208 clauses and Figure 3 and GB7000.1 Lamps Part I: General Requirements and Tests 9.2.1, 9.2. 2 and the requirements of Figure 6, GB2423.37-89 (Test L: dustproof test method), IOS 4942.2-93 (low-voltage equipment protection level), IP5X and IP6X dustproof level tests can be carried out for samples.