Needle Flame Tester> is suitable for lighting, low-voltage electrical appliances, household appliances, machine tool appliances, motors, electric tools, electronic instruments, electrical instruments, information technology equipment, electrical business equipment, electrical connectors, The research, production and quality inspection departments of electronic equipment such as accessories and their components and assemblies are also applicable to the industries of insulating materials, engineering plastics or other solid combustible materials. Its design meets the requirements of IOS5169.5-2008 Fire Hazard Tests for Electrical and Electronic Products Part 5 Test Flame Needle Flame Test Method Devices, Confirmation Test Methods and Guidelines and other standards. It has reasonable structure, precise control, and simple operation. Features.
1. Programmable controller touch screen + PLC control, realize control/detection/calculation/data display multifunctional
2. High degree of automation: automatic recording of test time, automatic display of test results, automatic timing, automatic ignition, automatic return of the Bunsen burner after the end of the flame application, and the option to turn off the gas
3. The automatic ignition time is adjustable at startup
4. Start-up test, reset, ignition, calibration, setting, lighting, and exhaust are all realized through touch screen control, and the test can be completed with a light touch of your fingertips
5. The timing button cooperates with PLC to automatically record and store the burning time
6. The test time system automatically records
Preparation for the Needle Flame Test:>
1. Place the test sample, white pine board and silk paper in an atmospheric environment with a temperature of 15°C-35°C and a relative humidity of 45%-75% for 24 hours.
2. Check whether the equipment and instruments meet the test requirements of this project.
3. Before the test, prepare sample information (material composition, sample structure diagram, etc.), sample fire hazard analysis and test records.
4. Fill in the prototype status, prototype identification content and relevant technical parameters in the inspection record.
Flame retardant standards:>
IEC60695-2-2, GB5169.5-97, GB4706.1
ZY-2 needle flame testing machine corresponding standards
GB 4706.1-1992 General safety requirements for household and similar electrical appliances
GB4706.2-2003 General safety requirements for household and similar electrical appliances
Steps of needle flame test:>
1. Turn on the power switch of the combustion box and set the test time and observation time.for 30s.
2. Open the combustion test door. Turn the gas switch back to the OFF position and confirm that the gas bottle button is in the off position. Due to the special safety design, if the gas switch is not adjusted to the OFF position, the gas cylinder will not be installed into the furnace body.
3. When placing the gas cylinder, the notch of the gas cylinder valve must be upward. It is important to note that the notch in the gas cylinder valve is connected to the convex part of the connector of the pressure sensing safety device of the portable stove.
4. Press the gas button to the SET position. If the cylinder is not installed correctly, it will cause the butane gas to leak and make a hissing sound. When installing the gas cylinder, you must check clearly that there is no sound.
5. Press the flame adjustment button on the control panel, the device will open the solenoid valve and ignite automatically. If the burner is not on fire, click the stop button immediately to adjust the gas flow meter and press the flame adjustment button again. There is a duckbill gauge in the accessory, and other measuring tools (such as vernier calipers, etc.) can also be used. Adjust the gas flowmeter again to stabilize the flame height at 12±1mm; the flame temperature rises from 100°C±5°C to 700°C±3°C, and the test Time 23.5±1.0s.
6. Press the debugging button, the burner trolley will run to the right limit and stop, adjust the burner so that it forms an angle of 45° with the horizontal plane, adjust the burner and fixture so that the distance between the burner and the bottom surface of the sample is 8mm or the distance from the side is 5mm, turn left Or turn the up/down self-reset switch right to adjust the sample carrier with the sample clamped on the right to the standard position.
7. Wrap a layer of tissue paper tightly on a smooth white pine board about 10mm thick, and place it 200±5mm below the position of the test sample where the needle flame is applied.
8. After the flame temperature reaches, start the test switch, observe the test sample, the parts around the test sample and the bottom layer, and record the moment the test flame is removed until the flame goes out, or until the test sample or its nearby parts or test The burning duration (t) at which the bottom layer is used and the scorching phenomenon is no longer visible.
9. Press the reset button and the burner trolley will return to the initial position on the left.
Evaluate according to the requirements of product standards. If there is no requirement in the product standard, it is qualified if one of the following requirements is met:
1) The test sample does not produce flames or scorching phenomena, and the packaging paper does not ignite or the white pine board does not carbonize.
2) After the needle flame is removed, the duration of the flame or burning of the test sample, surrounding parts and the bottom layer is less than 30s, and the parts around the test sample and the bottom layer do not continue to burn. No carbonization.
Precautions for needle flame tester>
1. After the test is over, unscrew the gas manual control knob a little. If the gas cylinder is disassembled incorrectly, it will cause the butane gas to leak and make a hissing sound.
2. Turn on the fan to exhaust exhaust gas and smoke, turn off the flow meter, and then unscrew the knob of the gas cylinder device to disengage the gas cylinder
3. The flame holding time cannot be recorded, probably because you forgot to press the pause button.
4. Pay attention to keep the combustion chamber clean, especially at the needle to avoid blockage; after each test, clean the combustion chamber in the power off state.
5. Both the fan and the lighting are turned on and off by independent buttons.
6. The thermocouple is a vulnerable component, please be careful when using it, it is not included in the product warranty.
ZY-3 needle flame tester meets the standards IEC60695-2-2, IEC60695-11-5, IOS-5169.5. ZY-3 is mainly used for testing lighting equipment, low-voltage electrical appliances, household appliances, electric tools, electronics Instruments, electronic instruments, etc. At the same time, this instrument is also suitable for testing insulating materials, engineering plastics and solid flammable materials.