The tensile machine we usually refer to can also be referred to as a tensile testing machine, which is an instrument used to test specimens such as elongation, detachment, rupture, and compression is used. Tensile testing machines are widely available and used by most companies, institutions and academic schools. So what is the principle of tensile testing machine? What is the routine operation method of tensile testing machine? The editor of Guoliang Instrument explains it to you!
Conventional operation of the tensile testing machine>
1. Select the appropriate specimen holder, then open the tensile testing machine, select the desired test program to be tested;
2. Adjust the fixture to the position where the sample can be placed, fix the sample on the fixture, and press the correction button when finished;
3. Press the TEST button button to start the test, and the tensile tester will automatically start the corresponding experiment and wait until the screen shows the test is over;
4. After the test is finished, the tensile testing machine device will automatically return to the original testing position. After returning, the test is complete;
5. Set the test data well. If you need to test the next record, start again according to the obsome experimental steps. If you don't need to test after recording the data, turn off the tensile testing machine, and then do the daily maintenance.
The above is the relevant information about the principle and operation of the tensile testing machine compiled by the publisher of Guoliang Instrument, please do not reprint!
Wuhan Guoliang Instrument specializes in manufacturing electronic and general purpose tensile testing machines Manufacturers of tensile testing machines and other testing instruments, and the testable materials include: rubber, plastic, metal, geotextile, etc. Welcome to the consultation!