Tensile machine is also called tensile testing machine, its main purpose is to use for plastic plate, pipe, profile, plastic film and rubber, wire and cable, steel, fiberglass and other material testing, including Tensile, tear, elongation and other physical performance tests. Today, the editor of Guoliang Instrument briefly explains to you the using method, working principle and precautions of the tensile testing machine (taking the microcomputer controlled tensile testing machine as an example).
How to use the tractor: >
1. Start-up: Connect the power supply to the tractor to be tested Open and then open the measurement and control system software on the computer and select the appropriate test option in the software according to the test required.
2. Debugging the machine: Move the bar up and down to debug the machineto run up and down to ensure the normal operation and operation of each system.
3. Create new records: Depending on the number of tests to be carried out, create the appropriate number of test records and in each record the relevant parameters such as serial number, batch number, test object, sample material, etc.
4. Sample fixation: Set the Enter the beam position of the traction machine and fix the sample with clamps.
5. Selection of area: According to the tensile machine and deformation area required for the test, select the appropriate tension machine and deformation area.
6. Calibration Data: Press the Correction button to clear the previously tested stress, strain, and displacement data.
7. Start the test: After confirming that the sample is fixed and the data is corrected, press the TEST button to start the test.
Eight theres End of test: After the test is completed, the software will indicate the end of the test, save the test data and make relevant records.
9. Shutdown: Turn off the tractor, then turn off the measurement and control system software and the computer.
The functional principle of the tractor:>
The force measuring element of the tractor is the load cell. When the load sensor is under force, it outputs a millivolt voltage signal. This tiny voltage signal is amplified by the microprocessor and sent to the display system to display the force reading.
Precautions for the stenter:>
1. Check the power supply, the computer interface of the stenter and the printer interface ok are connected, if you use pneumatic clamps, you also need to check if the air compressor is normal.
2. Warm upe for 3 minutes each time you turn on the machine, and start the test after the traction machine and the system software are stable.
3. If you have just completed the test and suddenly find that the test has not completed but the power has been turned off and you need to turn it on again, it should be guaranteed at least 1 minute. Every time!
4. When testing different samples, you need to change the jig you want to match, and be careful to adjust the position between jigs.
5. Do not plug or unplug the power cord under voltage, otherwise it will easily damage the electric control part.
6. During the test, you should not be too close to the tensile machine, because some specimens will be damaged during the tensile test (such as metal materials, rubber and other materials, spatter will occur when stretched). .
7. After the test is finished, switchTurn off power and perform daily tractor maintenance.