This T>ensile Strength Tester> is designed for conduct tensile, compression, bending, shearing, bonding strength, peeling, tearing and other tests for rubber, plastic, leather, metal, nylon line,yarn,fabric,paper,aviation, package, construction, petrifaction, electrician, vehicle and other materials.
Fabric tensile strength tester> is a basic equipment of quality control, receiving inspection, physical test, mechanics research, material development.
How to operate
1.Use a proper power supply according to the descriptions on the nameplate.
2. Clamp specimen
3. Adjust the distance between the upper and lower setup screws according to the sizes of the specimen and the grips.
4. Turn on the power, and apply the upper and lower
clamps to their connectors.Clasp one end of thespecimen with the upper clamp,and then press the▲or vkey to adjust the distance between the upper andlower clamps so that the lower clamp can grip theother end of the specime, the degree of tightness shall bemoderate so that the specimen will not loosen or break in it.
The specimen clamped shall be vertical and free from tension.-Different materials, their clamps shall be various.
5. Open the computer system to enter computer program, after setting the requiredconditions and specimen size, and then can start testing.
Press the emergency button to stop testing if any emergency occurs.
1. Always keep the t>ensile strength of cotton fabric machine>clean.
2. Othe metallic parts of the tester with antirust oil.Pour lubrication into the drive parts at regular periods.Leave some butter on the screw bolt to keep lubricating.Push it to the left when stop using the extensometer.
3. Check if the upperlower setup buttons in place and tightly frequently in orderto avoid damaging the load cell due to collision between the clamps.
4. The specimens that beyond the capacity of the load cell of the tester areprohibited absolutely.