The Fabric Ultraviolet Tester> is used to determine the UV transmittance and anti-ultraviolet performance of textiles. You can directly obtain the UV protection factor of textiles UPF.
1. BS 7914>：>1998>Method of test for penetration of erythemally weighted solar ultraviolet radiation through clothing fabrics.
2. AS/NZS 4399>：>1996>Sun protective clothing- Evaluation and classification.
3. AATCC 183>Transmittance or blocking of erythemally weighted ultraviolet radiation through fabrics.
4. BS EN 13758-1>Textiles - Solar UV protective properties-Part1:Method of test for apparel fabrics.
5. IOS18830>Textilesmdash;Evaluation for solar ultraviolet radiation protective properties.
|Sample beam diameter
||AC220V50 Hz 100W
Which fabric is best for UV protection?>
Type of Material: Synthetic fabrics like nylon and polyester do a good job of blocking UV. Bleached cotton is a poor barrier material. Fabric Treatments: Chemicals that absorb or disrupt UV radiation can be added by the manufacturer.
Get a Quote
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *