Taber Abrasion Tester >can be used to perform abrasion and wear testing on virtually any flat specimen.
Taber abrasion tester is used to assess the wear resistance, such as measuring its quality loss, loss of thickness and light transmittance. Make the test piece by the standard cutter. Used the prescribed grinding wheel with a certain weight to wear. Remove the specimen after the specified rotation number, observe the weight difference before and after the test.
Mainly used for the wear tests of suitcases, carpets, cardboard, clothing, glass, plastic coating, tiles, metal coating, paint, varnish, decorative flakes, high pressure sheet, plastic, textiles, flexible floor mats, traffic paint, anodized, electronic components, decorative panels, wax, labels, leather, dental materials, automotive interior ornaments, resins, furniture and so on.
1. DIN 53754 Testing of plastics; determination of abrasion, abrasive disk method
2. DIN 53109 Testing of paper and board; determination of abrasion by the abrasion wheel method
3. DIN 52347 Testing of glass and plastics; abrasion test; method using abrasion wheels and measurement of scattered light
4. TAPPI T476 Abrasion loss of paper and paperboard (Taber-type method)
5. ASTM D1044 Standard Test Method for Resistance of Transparent Plastics to Surface Abrasion
6. ASTM D3884 Standard guide for abrasion resistance of textile fabrics (Rotary platform, double-head method)
7. ISO-5470 Rubber- or plastics-coated fabrics - Determination of abrasion resistance
||30-75r/min adjustable（digital display）
|Diameter of sample surface
|Diameter of test platform
|Set range of cylinder number
|Pressure of empty arm
|Weights（according to customers）
||250g, 500g, 750g, 1000g
|Pressure range of double wheels
||125g, 250g, 500g, 750g, 1000g, 1250g, et al.
|Height of vacuum arm
Get a Quote
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *